Customer Service Representative (Napa Area CA)
As a data-driven, customer centric company, our Member Experience Team are some of the most important members of the company. First, our Member Experience Team works directly with our members, helping them to solve problems, understand their wine tastes, and just have an amazing human experience with wine. They're also the main voice in the company, helping us understand what our members want by providing the whole team with data and opinions that make sure our members are represented in all decision making. Finally, since we’re a startup, we look to this position as a source of growth within the company and the skills each Member Experience Specialist gains are applicable to practically any area of the business. If you’re passionate, hardworking, and insightful, we’ll help you build a career around the things you love doing.
- Substantial communication skills: You can help members effectively through different channels, such as email, phone, and live chat.
- Solutions-oriented: You’re not the kind of person who just says “that’s company policy” to someone—you’re the kind of person who likes finding solutions for each and every member.
- Great personality: As the human voice of the company, we’re looking for friendly people who are able to diffuse tense situations when necessary.
- Flexible and ready to learn: We’re a startup, so things are always changing. Our MXSs are not just capable of, but excited about learning new systems and skills and working cross functionally.
- Wine knowledge optional but a plus (don’t worry if you don’t know much- we’ll help you learn!).
This job is a remote position, however the team must be in the office every other Tuesday for wine tastings (in Napa, CA).